First time attending an auction? Here’s what you should ⇒ KNOW
ARE YOU VIEWING ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE? Our auction schedule is updated regularly, however if you are viewing it from your mobile device, an old update MAY appear, so be sure to refresh your saved pages and clear the browser history from time to time to view any recent changes.
WHEN IN DOUBT, CALL THE FACILITY PRIOR TO SALE TO CONFIRM AUCTION HAS NOT BEEN CANCELED OR RESCHEDULED
PRINTABLE FLYER HERE: MINI WH BUS
This is a lien sale auction and must be conducted as the law requires. The purpose of this auction is to satisfy a debt, which can only be done by public bidding.
Sale Maker Auctions CANNOT / WILL NOT accept any offers to “sell” direct in advance. To keep it fair for all, bidding must be made in person at time of sale. Phone bids will not be accepted.
NOTE: Facility has no delinquent units at this time and will only be hosting this vehicle lien sale.
The SMA BarnYard will soon have a vacancy as we approach auction day of this immaculate 2000 Ford E450 Shuttle / Tour bus. With only 166,xxx miles and seating for over 20, cruising the streets in comfort will be no problem. The interior is near new and shows little to no signs of wear and tear. Throughout the cabin you’ll find flat screen monitors and audio speakers which can provide onboard entertainment that all passengers are sure to enjoy. We’ll be adding additional information & photos within the week so be sure you check back soon
- 2000 Ford E450 Shuttle/Touring/Charter Bus
Running w/ Keys!!
166k Very Low miles
- 28 Passenger
- Including 1 driver/ 1 Passenger/ 1 Jump seat & 25 rear passenger seating availability
- Large storage compartment w/ access from outside rear door
- V10 Engine
- with O/D Trans
- High Output Alternator
- Excellent Interior
- Seats have no rips or tears
- Hi-back reclining cloth seats w/ arm rests
- Tinted Windows
- Stainless steel wheel covers
- Cruise control, electric mirrors, windows & locks
- Billboard banner in front roof
- Running boards with flared fenders
- Full separate rear entrainment system
- DVD system
- TV tuner
- 2 TVs in front on sides
- 1 large flip down monitor
- Intercom PA system for Interior and/or exterior
- Driver ceiling switchable accessory control panel
- Front / rear AC & Heat
- Dome lighting for both sides
- Separate LED mood lighting in ceiling
- Fast Idle Installed
- Side Passenger Double Doors
- RED emergency lighting above emergency exits & emergency roadside kit
Last minute lien sale announcement! All liens are under the 10 day mandatory waiting period and will be available for preview 1 hour prior to sale.
2001 Mustang Conv.
1956 Vessel / 1971 Trailer
1985 Buick Somerset
1972 Chevy Blazer
1987 Honda CMX250
Placer Self Storage – Rocklin